cisCall 201604 Edition: Readme Index
- Quick Start Guide for cisCall
- cisMuton: Caller for SNVs/Indels
- cisFusion: Caller for Fusion Genes
- cisCton: Caller for Copy Number Alterations
- Miscellaneous Options
- About the cisCall VirtualBox Image
- cisCall Installation
- cisCall Parameters
cisCall, Clinical Sequencing Caller
cisCall is a caller specialized for identifying DNA aberrations in FFPE samples for clinical sequencing.
cisCall contains the following three modules:
- cisMuton: a caller for SNVs/indels
- cisFusion: a caller for fusion genes
- cisCton: a caller for copy number alterations
To get started, please read the Quick Start Guide for cisCall first.
See the LICENSE about the license for cisCall.
- cisCall 201604 Edition Source (
- The cisCall VirtualBox image file (tarball) is split into two files.
The sequencing data related to the paper,
Kato et al, A computational tool to detect DNA alterations tailored to formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded samples in cancer clinical sequencing, Genome Medicine, Accepted
are available on request via email, cisCall_tech@ml.res.ncc.go.jp.
- Contact e-mail address: cisCall_tech@ml.res.ncc.go.jp